Featured Articles About Kymera
- How Do You Make Body Boarding Better? Add a Jet Engine (Gizmodo)
- Kymera is the New Jet-Powered Bodyboard (Surfer Today)
- 2011 Invention Awards: A Portable Motorized Body Board (Popular Science)
- The Jet-Powered Electric Bodyboard That Can Reach Speeds of 25mph (Daily Mail)
- Catch a Wave with Kymera Electric Body Board (CNET)
- Kymera Jet-Powered BodyBoard Hits the Market (Surfer Today)
- On the Water with Kymera’s Jet-Powered Body Board (New Atlas)
- This is a Motorized Boogie Board (Cheddar)
- Fly Across the Water with This Motorized Body Board (Mashable)
- Firefighters Test Battery-Powered Body Board for Ocean Rescues (Hawaii News Now)
- ‘Shark Tank’ Told Him He Had the Worst Pitch Ever. This Proved to Be a Really Good Thing (Inc.com)
- Kymera Electric Powered Body Board (HICONSUMPTION)
- ‘Shark Tank’: Body-board entrepreneur wins sweet redemption after ‘worst pitch ever’ (USA Today)
- Kymera Body Board on Shark Tank: 5 Fast Facts (Heavy)
- This ‘Shark Tank’ Founder Got a Second Chance and $500,000 From Robert Herjavec. Here’s How He Did It (Inc.com)
- ‘Shark Tank’ Reject Returned After Being Told he Had the ‘Worst Pitch’ Ever—and Got a $500,000 Deal (CNBC)
- ‘Shark Tank’ Star Daymond John Praises Entrepreneur for Making a Comeback (FOX News Network)
- Kymera Floats Fast, Lightweight and Powerful Electric Personal Watercraft (New Atlas)
At Kymera, we’re bringing our award-winning electric battery technology to transform the word of outdoor sports, recreation and water saftey.
Kymera originated in 2011 on the California coast.
It was clear that fuel costs, towing, launching, and storage were just some of the obstacles that prevented people from pursuing water sports. We developed a solution to give everyone the ability to have fun on the water without all the hassles and expenses associated with conventional watercraft. The Kymera Body Board is the world’s first and only electric-powered body board reaching speeds of up to 20mph. It is affordable, light enough to carry, and easy to transport. This electric-powered board is not only an exciting new way for people to enjoy the water, it’s also an invaluable tool for first responders that need to keep others safe out on the water.
The Kymera Body Board has been recognized for helping lifeguards, sheriffs, fire departments, and military personnel do their jobs more effectively. Kymera is the next evolution in personal electric-powered sports. We are a Popular Science Invention of the Year Award Winner, and we have been featured on ABC’s Shark Tank TWICE. With our growing network of distributors, retailers, and rental operators, the Kymera experience is becoming more accessible around the world.
As the Exclusive Kymera distributor and service provider in the Dominican Republic and Haiti, Kymera DR is pleased to announce the introduction of this exciting new product and adventure tours now availible in the Dominican Republic and Haiti.